Structure Landscapes NW is a full-service locally-owned design/build landscape construction company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Oregon (#8887).
Our services landscaping services include:
- HARDSCAPING: paths, patios, driveways (crushed gravel, stone, or pavers), permeable pavers, retaining walls (concrete block, mortared stone, or dry-stacked stone), concrete, and decorative boulder installation.
- PLANTINGS and NATURESCAPING: Complete design and installation with an emphasis on natives, drought tolerant, hardy, and low-maintenance plants.
- LAWNS: We install lawns, seed or sod, and are experienced with cover crops, hydro-seeding, and Eco-lawns that are self-fertilizing and drought tolerant.
- STORMWATER MANAGMENT: rain gardens, bio-swales, flow-through planters, rainwater harvesting, rain barrel installation, and downspout disconnection.
- CONCRETE: custom flatwork, steps, walls, and planters.
- STEEL EDGING: define paths, rock borders, lawn edge, and planting beds.
- DECKS: cedar, hardwood, or composite.
- FENCING: wood, cedar, metal, or welded wire.
- WOOD: furniture-quality planters, pergolas, trellises, arbors, and custom gates.
- WATER FEATURES: creeks, ponds, waterfalls, and bubbler rocks.
- FIRE PITS: gas fired or wood burning.
- DRAINAGE SYSTEMS: downspout disconnection, French drains, soakage trenches, and dry well installation.
- LIGHTING: low-voltage lighting and LED lighting for paths, patios, plantings, garden structures, and in-pond lights.
- URBAN AGRICULTURE: edible landscapes that include fruit trees, berries, fruiting vines, vegetables, culinary herbs, and chicken coops (yep, even chicken coops!).
- IRRIGATION SYSTEMS: high efficiency irrigation systems, sprays, drip and sub-surface irrigation systems, rainwater harvesting, and backflow installation.